Monday, August 13, 2012

Switching back to WordPress..Hope to see you there!!

I've been debating over the past few days about switching back to WordPress. Being a mommy to two littles under 3, I rarely even have time to do things like shower, or dishes..let alone blog.

The only way I make this possible is by sleep depriving myself and also, updating from my android. However, after switching to blogger, which I thought I liked, I am realizing it's actually been more difficult to keep up because I can't work on posts during down time, like when I am nursing the baby, or hiding in the closet from my children.....you know, typical "quiet times" at our house. :)

So because the blogger app sucks, back to WordPress. As we all know, there is not a Google friend connect option over at WordPress, but I will have the option to subscribe by e-mail or RSS feed, whichever floats your boat.

http://mamasminis.wordpress.com

Also changed my blog name in the process....don't ask, I mean, if you (my two followers, lol) know anything, it's that I have a TERRIBLE time making up my mind! lol :)

Anyhoo, hope to see you there!

:)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rebecca,
    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. I do like to give. More giveaways are coming as I find things. I am so glad that you have switched!!
    I love your stone bathroom and your flower dress for your doll - so original! And I adore her frizzy hair! It is different and just suits Lina.
    Also if you have word verification - please disable it. Sometimes it is super hard to leave a comment with it. Thank you.
    Many hugs and kisses sent your way, conny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed your visit! I am updating from the link in the post above now and I'd love if you stopped by to follow me there. I always appreciate feedback (as we all do!!)
      :)

      Delete